nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #77879
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: REALLY slow motion photography..." Previous topic | Next topic
Sportymonk Registered since 16th Jul 2007Sat 17-Dec-11 01:31 PM
814 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: REALLY slow motion photography..."
In response to In response to 0

Rocky Mount, US

Maybe I need my morning coffee but it would seem to capture photo of a light particle, the camera would have to move faster than the speed of light (which while being theoretically discussed lately, I am sure cameras can't achieve that speed). Also it seems you would get into the uncertainty principle that by the time you observe the event and the data comes back to the camera / you, the photon has moved. I don't know, this seems more like an "Onion" article.

Nikonians is the Smithsonian of Nikon knowledge. If there is a question they can't answer, I want to see the question.

My Gallery: www.HLDPhotos.com
My Blog : www.HLDPhotos.blogspot.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicREALLY slow motion photography... [View all] , KenLPhotos Gold Member, Wed 14-Dec-11 12:58 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: REALLY slow motion photography...
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
14th Dec 2011
Sportymonk
17th Dec 2011
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional.
17th Dec 2011
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography
17th Dec 2011

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #77879 Previous topic | Next topic