nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Check out this poor site!!!!

BJNicholls

Salt Lake City, US
10095 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Check out this poor site!!!!"

BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources Charter Member
Fri 01-Dec-00 01:52 AM

I read Grumpy's rant about the F5 and gave him the benefit of a doubt until I came to this: "I learned a very painful and expensive lesson with the F5. I bought two of these damned things for $2000 each. After shooting about 10 rolls in each, I sold them, losing more than $1000 in the process."

He's not smart enough to do what he advises and do a thorough test drive of the camera before buying. But worse, he pops for two top line bodies before he figures out he hates the camera. He may have earned some snippets of wisdom, but he sure comes by it the hard way. He's not much of a horse-trader, either. I wonder how he managed to lose $1000 bucks, when he started out $2000 ahead of the game to begin with?

I'd be grumpy too...

BJ

Zenfolio gallery

A general, generic topic Check out this poor site!!!! [View all] , mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources , Thu 30-Nov-00 11:44 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Check out this poor site!!!!