Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #715
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Check out this poor site!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources Charter MemberFri 01-Dec-00 01:52 AM
10095 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Check out this poor site!!!!"
In response to In response to 0

Salt Lake City, US

I read Grumpy's rant about the F5 and gave him the benefit of a doubt until I came to this: "I learned a very painful and expensive lesson with the F5. I bought two of these damned things for $2000 each. After shooting about 10 rolls in each, I sold them, losing more than $1000 in the process."

He's not smart enough to do what he advises and do a thorough test drive of the camera before buying. But worse, he pops for two top line bodies before he figures out he hates the camera. He may have earned some snippets of wisdom, but he sure comes by it the hard way. He's not much of a horse-trader, either. I wonder how he managed to lose $1000 bucks, when he started out $2000 ahead of the game to begin with?

I'd be grumpy too...

BJ

Zenfolio gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicCheck out this poor site!!!! [View all] , mwagner1 , Thu 30-Nov-00 11:44 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Check out this poor site!!!!
BJNicholls Gold Member
01st Dec 2000
jnscbl
01st Dec 2000
sutherll
01st Dec 2000
jrp Administrator
01st Dec 2000
f5fstop
01st Dec 2000
frankie
01st Dec 2000
f5fstop
02nd Dec 2000
geo
02nd Dec 2000
jrp Administrator
02nd Dec 2000
jnscbl
02nd Dec 2000
frankie
02nd Dec 2000
kdsmithjr Silver Member
02nd Dec 2000
f5fstop
02nd Dec 2000
khunpat
03rd Dec 2000
jnscbl
03rd Dec 2000
frankie
03rd Dec 2000
BJNicholls Gold Member
04th Dec 2000
frankie
04th Dec 2000
khunpat
13th Dec 2000

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #715 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.