nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #657
View in linear mode

Subject: "AF Camera - Program Preference?" Previous topic | Next topic
timgee   Sydney, AU  Basic Member Tue 31-Oct-00 04:09 AM
74 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AF Camera - Program Preference?"

Hi All,

First, thanks to all those who posted/sent terrific answers to my previous questions.

Just a quick question for those people using Nikon AF bodies - what exposure program modes do you find yourself using the most? As a relative newcomer to Nikon - using a 801s (old, but beautiful, IMHO!) - I'd be interested to hear what exposure programs others are using, and for what situations (ie, action, portrait, l'scape, candid, etc).

In my case, I would be using 'Manual' and 'Aperture Priority' the most (as I am still trying to learn as much as I can), but am hungry to know what practical benefits these have over the others.

Any answers most appreciated - I realise this question may have been better suited to the 'Shooting Issues' section, but couldn't find a broad enough area.

Thanks - Tim

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicAF Camera - Program Preference? [View all] , timgee , Tue 31-Oct-00 04:09 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference? jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
31st Oct 2000
Reply message Program.... What's that? f8bthere Awarded for his contributions to the Resources
31st Oct 2000
Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference? AlanC
31st Oct 2000
Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference? f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources
31st Oct 2000
Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference? jnscbl
01st Nov 2000
Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference? basilides
02nd Nov 2000
03rd Nov 2000
03rd Nov 2000
03rd Nov 2000
03rd Nov 2000
     Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference? f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources
03rd Nov 2000
Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference? frankie
02nd Nov 2000

Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public) topic #657 Previous topic | Next topic