Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #590
View in linear mode

Subject: "Why, why , why...?" Previous topic | Next topic
strauss Basic MemberTue 03-Oct-00 09:34 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Why, why , why...?"

I bought my first Nikon six months ago : F(N)60 with a 28-80 and a 70-240 lenses(nikon).
Really nice and I like it , good model for a beginner as I am ,and very tough too (fall from a table on concrete )Grrr... not my fault .
But when I saw the F80 , I realize that maybe I didn't make the right choice...?!!

I should have buy the 80 with a simple 50mm /1.8
What to do:
Sell the body or continue to learn with the 60
and maybe one day....

Thank you for your advices

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicWhy, why , why...? [View all] , strauss , Tue 03-Oct-00 09:34 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Why, why , why...?
NikF2AS
03rd Oct 2000
Reply message keep your '60... learn to use it.
f8bthere
03rd Oct 2000
Reply message RE: keep your '60... learn to use it.
strauss
05th Oct 2000

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #590 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.