Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #399
View in linear mode

Subject: "A sunshine story." Previous topic | Next topic
jalle Silver Member Charter MemberSun 27-Aug-00 05:58 PM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A sunshine story."

Älmhult, SE

Hello Nikoninas
A sunny story - Just for fun.
In July 19 me and my wife visit a medieval centre in the Danish island Bornholm.
On this particular day there was a medieval market. Lot of activities like tournaments and Falconering etc.
My Nikon is always by my side (this time with sanctions from my wif ).

A captured a lot of pictures that day and put a part of them in my site when I get home.
Later on I send a mail to the Medieval centre. Believe me, they became very happy fore what I had done.
The centre is a non-profit-making association so I gave them a CD with all High
resolution pictures for internal use and external marketing If they put my name on the pictures.
I can tell you, to day they are very happy and thankful and I have received many
mail from them now.
So, a couple rolls of film, some interesting ours for me and a bundle of pictures for them (and me).
Every one is happy (even my wife). Isn’t it a sunshine story?

All Pictures is Captured with Nikon F90X and the wonderful Nikkor AF 80-200 2,8 N
Film used is Kodak Ektachorme 100 VS

So if you have a few minutes to spare visit my site www.jalle.nu and look in gallery menu.
There you find “Just for fun - Back to the medieval”
Kindly Jalle

My profile My Gallery My own site

Light Colour & Emotions

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicA sunshine story. [View all] , jalle Silver Member, Sun 27-Aug-00 05:58 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: A sunshine story.
jrp Administrator
27th Aug 2000
Merlin
29th Aug 2000
avm247 Moderator
31st Aug 2000

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #399 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.