Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Photography in Federal Parks

BJNicholls

Salt Lake City, US
10095 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Photography in Federal Parks"

BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources Charter Member
Wed 29-Aug-01 10:19 PM

The worst part is the hypocrisy of how his photos are marketed. This is his artist's statement at his gallery website:

""Early in my life I turned to the motherblood of nature for my personal and spiritual growth. This relationship with the natural world has been my lifeblood. I am drawn to places of mystery where I feel at peace with the power of the Earth's spirit.

Over the past fifteen years, I have learned to use my photography as a voice for the gospel of nature. It is my goal and mission to communicate the mysterious connections we all share with this land and so I will continue to practice ways that bring us a little closer to the spirit of nature. These are the reasons why I have chosen to the a portrait photographer of God's creations"."

I think God sent the proofs back! Fatali's a talented photographer and marketer, but ethically challenged. Here's the gallery link, in case you want to know what images to avoid buying in the future:

http://www.fatali.com/index.html

BJ

BJ

Zenfolio gallery

A general, generic topic Photography in Federal Parks [View all] , f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources , Tue 28-Aug-01 02:07 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Photography in Federal Parks