nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

An Internet Adventure Continues...

BJNicholls

Salt Lake City, US
10095 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: An Internet Adventure Continues..."

BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources Charter Member
Wed 02-May-01 09:36 PM

LAST EDITED ON May-03-01 AT 04:05 PM (GMT)

Mike,

I really like the start you've made on your website. Nice design and I enjoy your writing.

It didn't dawn on me that you fly the infamous "T" tail I've heard my dad talk about several times. Stay sharp! If my dad buys into another share of a plane I'd try to talk him into a Supercub, but he's partial to the Cessna 210. If you take Bo up, he can shoot through the canopy as you do loops

Thanks and best,

BJ

BJ

Zenfolio gallery

A general, generic topic An Internet Adventure Continues... [View all] , BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources , Tue 01-May-01 03:58 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
01st May 2001
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
01st May 2001
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... jnscbl
01st May 2001
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... Gerth
01st May 2001
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources
01st May 2001
     Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st May 2001
          Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... Merlin
02nd May 2001
02nd May 2001
                    Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... Merlin
03rd May 2001
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... timmy
09th May 2001
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
09th May 2001
     Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... Lefty
14th May 2001
Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... neasey
19th May 2001
19th May 2001
21st May 2001
          Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... JamesES
21st May 2001
               Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... Gerth
21st May 2001
21st May 2001
                    Reply message RE: An Internet Adventure Continues... JamesES
21st May 2001