nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
carlysgranddad

Laurel, US
341 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Washington DC Area Chapter"

carlysgranddad Registered since 23rd Aug 2007
Tue 22-Nov-11 05:49 PM | edited Tue 22-Nov-11 05:51 PM by carlysgranddad

Jim,

My wife was seriously ill over the last year and passed away in July. Due to all those problems I wasn't able to be active in just about anything. But, now I'm looking for ways and things to do to keep my mind off things. A meet every couple of months would be great and I'd love to do it.

What I hate doing is going during rush hour - morning or evening. I'd rather sit on my ass and contemplate my navel at home than doing it in traffic and wasting gas.

Forgot to mention earlier, that I am thinking about going to Conowingo to shoot the eagles, photographically speaking. Anyone want to meet next week for that?

Norm
Laurel, MD USA

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Washington DC Area Chapter [View all] , jfeagans , Wed 31-Aug-11 10:29 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
05th Sep 2011
Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter jfeagans
06th Sep 2011
Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter carlysgranddad
06th Sep 2011
Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter texspeel Silver Member
26th Nov 2011
Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Oct 2011
Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter jbailey930 Silver Member
11th Oct 2011
Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter texspeel Silver Member
21st Nov 2011
22nd Nov 2011
          Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter carlysgranddad
22nd Nov 2011
23rd Nov 2011
          Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter Kelleyjc
19th Dec 2011
               Reply message RE: Washington DC Area Chapter slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Dec 2011