nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #69848
View in linear mode

Subject: "Morning at White Sands" Previous topic | Next topic
jtmcg Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007Sat 17-Nov-12 09:16 PM
3965 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Morning at White Sands"

Simsbury, US

Shot this during ANPAT last month. Still going through the 1300 or so images I shot. Tried 2 different crops. I think I like the first better than the second.

I'm sure that's a Nikonian in the frame but I'm not sure who it is. We were the only ones in that part of the park at that time.

D800, 24-70 f2.8 @ 70mm, 1/45s, f/8, ISO 100, tripod

John

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicMorning at White Sands [View all] , jtmcg Gold Member, Sat 17-Nov-12 09:16 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Morning at White Sands
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014
17th Nov 2012
jxv777 Silver Member
18th Nov 2012
jtmcg Gold Member
18th Nov 2012
jtmcg Gold Member
18th Nov 2012
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Nov 2012
jtmcg Gold Member
20th Nov 2012
Ineluki Gold Member
20th Nov 2012
jtmcg Gold Member
21st Nov 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #69848 Previous topic | Next topic