Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #69734
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Sunset over eastern Venice, Italy" Previous topic | Next topic
slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Tue 13-Nov-12 08:18 PM
1544 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Sunset over eastern Venice, Italy"
In response to In response to 4

Frederick, US

Good comments all - thanks.

The Oly can go to 3200, but it ain't no D700 or D800 (and I wish I had had the D800 with me at the time). I actually have chosen a different work flow other than what you see here, but I was afraid reducing it to 300MB would possibly compromise the improvement anyway - I wasn't sure it would be worth the effort of reposting.

I have some issues with noise and sharpening that I am currently addressing but I don't have the best knowledge of that yet, and by the way, it is a single shot HDR from Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 and PS/CS, but the radius adjustment did NOT help it.

Thanks again guys - it's all a learning process for me,

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, et al.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicSunset over eastern Venice, Italy [View all] , slothead Gold Member, Mon 12-Nov-12 12:46 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Sunset over eastern Venice, Italy
Antero52 Silver Member
12th Nov 2012
Reilly M
12th Nov 2012
jdroach Platinum Member
12th Nov 2012
olivierrychner Gold Member
13th Nov 2012
slothead Gold Member
13th Nov 2012
Escaladieu Silver Member
16th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #69734 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.