nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

New feature and 2012 Photo Contest

Bass rock

Scotland, UK
968 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: New feature and 2012 Photo Contest"

Bass rock Registered since 21st Dec 2007
Tue 02-Oct-12 07:07 AM

Hi JRP,

I really like this feature. This forum is all about pictures rather than words, after all.

Is there any possibility that something similar could be done to give a thumbnail gallery view of the pictures that are attached to each forum thread?

Bill
North Berwick, Scotland

My Website - My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as news New feature and 2012 Photo Contest [View all] , jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources , Thu 27-Sep-12 10:32 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: New feature and 2012 Photo Contest nikocarol Silver Member
28th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: New feature and 2012 Photo Contest jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
29th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: New feature and 2012 Photo Contest umdaman1 Gold Member Awarded for his outstanding contributions in our Critique forum. His positive and helpful critiques give members a better understanding of the process of making great photographs.
29th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: New feature and 2012 Photo Contest jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
02nd Oct 2012
Reply message RE: New feature and 2012 Photo Contest Bass rock
02nd Oct 2012
02nd Oct 2012
     Reply message RE: New feature and 2012 Photo Contest Bass rock
02nd Oct 2012
Reply message Gallery now open dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
06th Nov 2012