nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

36mp of goodness!

Bump57

US
6761 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: 36mp of goodness!"

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007
Tue 29-Jan-13 01:10 PM

Hi Ned,

I think you misunderstood my post. I have no problem at all cropping or straightening an image, I have done so on well over three hundred thousand images, just not this one. The point is I don't often get one where I don't have to crop, especially a bird in flight this close. I hope this clears things up.

Click on image to view larger version

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

A general, generic topic 36mp of goodness! [View all] , Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest , Tue 29-Jan-13 02:36 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: 36mp of goodness!