nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #61187
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Pocket Wizards Plus II" Previous topic | Next topic
M_Jackson Silver Member  Jackson, US  Nikonian since 29th Oct 2005 Fri 05-Apr-13 09:50 PM
689 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Pocket Wizards Plus II"
In response to In response to 0

Just did a test.

I focused on an object in the house. With the toggle set to the circle, I could shoot quite a few shots, including refocus.

I noted the image number on the LCD. 168

When I had the inline switch in the hyphen position, I shot 18-20 RAW images before it filled the buffer and started slowing down. I waited several minutes to switch from the hyphen position to the circle. Sure enough, none of the new images had been moved from the buffer to the card. It read 168, but started increasing as it added the next 20 new images.

If you have additional insights, I'd love to hear them.

M. Jackson
Jackson Hole, WY

Blog: www.bestofthetetons.com
Web Site: www.tetonimages.com

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicPocket Wizards Plus II [View all] , M_Jackson Silver Member, Fri 05-Apr-13 09:30 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Pocket Wizards Plus II M_Jackson Silver Member
05th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: Pocket Wizards Plus II ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
06th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: Pocket Wizards Plus II M_Jackson Silver Member
06th Apr 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #61187 Previous topic | Next topic