nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #61079
View in linear mode

Subject: "SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question)" Previous topic | Next topic
JMANUCH   US  Registered since 04th Aug 2010 Fri 22-Mar-13 10:00 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question)"

Hello Nikonians !
I'm about to shoot a wedding & the bride would like a shot of "everyone" -yes as in 1 big group shot. About 65 people & indoors I have 2 sb910 on stands that I will put 45* angles shooting thru umbrellas. Will that work ?? Also if I keep the sb910's on the stands to cover the dance floor all night shouldn't I gel them (incandescent ) for the lighting just like I would if they were on camera flash.?
Sorry to ask such simple questions but I am new to indoor flash shooting & am doing this for a friend. Thank you so much

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A topic tagged as in need of helpSB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) [View all] , JMANUCH , Fri 22-Mar-13 10:00 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
22nd Mar 2013
Reply message RE: SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
22nd Mar 2013
Reply message RE: SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
22nd Mar 2013
     Reply message RE: SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
23rd Mar 2013
Reply message RE: SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) Arkayem Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in flash photography
24th Mar 2013
24th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) JMANUCH
24th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: SB910 Lighting Question (2 part question) Arkayem Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in flash photography
24th Mar 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #61079 Previous topic | Next topic