nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D100 Speedlight not charging

blw

Richmond, US
27447 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: Nikon D100 Speedlight not charging"

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004
Fri 14-Dec-12 12:15 PM

Yep, been there, done that. I also had terrible intermittent trouble with auto white balance on one of my cameras. Usually it would be fine, but sometimes I'd get some really wonky results. Same problem: the D2h (and the D2x) has a white balance sensor on the top of the prism, and a couple of my hats were blocking most of the light getting to them...

And of course, with either of these problems, if you start tinkering with the gear to try to isolate the issue, it will inevitably stop as you are changing the circumstances...

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

A topic tagged as having a question Nikon D100 Speedlight not charging [View all] , swampwizard , Thu 13-Dec-12 03:54 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D100 Speedlight not charging