nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60197
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Nikon D100 Speedlight not charging" Previous topic | Next topic
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004Fri 14-Dec-12 01:15 PM
26905 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Nikon D100 Speedlight not charging"
In response to In response to 2

Richmond, US

Yep, been there, done that. I also had terrible intermittent trouble with auto white balance on one of my cameras. Usually it would be fine, but sometimes I'd get some really wonky results. Same problem: the D2h (and the D2x) has a white balance sensor on the top of the prism, and a couple of my hats were blocking most of the light getting to them...

And of course, with either of these problems, if you start tinkering with the gear to try to isolate the issue, it will inevitably stop as you are changing the circumstances...

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionNikon D100 Speedlight not charging [View all] , swampwizard , Thu 13-Dec-12 04:54 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D100 Speedlight not charging
swampwizard
13th Dec 2012
Arkayem Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in flash photography
13th Dec 2012
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
14th Dec 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60197 Previous topic | Next topic