Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
pasknucklehead

US
1498 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: using sc17 chord"

pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008
Mon 19-Nov-12 02:12 PM

Well, here's the thing. I can indeed set the 700 to commander and set off the 600 BUT I need to have the 700 onboard my d90 to do that. And I can also set both of them up in remote mode and fire them using my pop up flash dialed in at -- and choose my settings in the camera with chanel a and b.
But my thing is this, I want both of them off camera, I don't want to use my pop up flash to fire them because as I'm doing my waterdrops, I fire things off quickly, well maybe not quickly, but constantly one after another. Pretty soon, my camera won't work because my pop up flash is getting hot and I have to wait...Well, I don't like waiting so I am trying to get around that. So I want my chord sc 17 to trigger my 700 and that to fire my 600. I'm not figuring out how to accomplish that....

Darlene

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic using sc17 chord [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Thu 15-Nov-12 06:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: using sc17 chord