nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59783
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Not sure where to put this... flash photography wi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Scotty Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002Sun 11-Nov-12 12:42 PM
4857 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Not sure where to put this... flash photography with a manual lens"
In response to In response to 0

Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK

I can only comment on one thing - r18 is not an error code - it merely tells you how many shots you can store in the buffer before they are written to the card. It has nothing to do with the flash issue you are talking about.

D2Xs + AF20-35mm f2.8 + AF35-70mm f2.8 + AF80-200mm f2.8

Hunger pays a heavy price to the shining Gods of speed and steel

LIKE me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AlexJPScottPhotography

http://alexjpscottphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

Alex

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicNot sure where to put this... flash photography with a... [View all] , JBD90 , Sun 11-Nov-12 01:39 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Not sure where to put this... flash photography wi...
Scotty Silver Member
11th Nov 2012
JBD90
11th Nov 2012
Arkayem Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in flash photography
11th Nov 2012
JBD90
11th Nov 2012
Scotty Silver Member
11th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59783 Previous topic | Next topic