nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59741
View in linear mode

Subject: "Using d700 as commander with 2 sb-600's" Previous topic | Next topic
Rjasimmons Registered since 28th Oct 2012Fri 09-Nov-12 02:52 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Using d700 as commander with 2 sb-600's"

UK

Hi

I am fairly new to the creative lighting system and have figured out how to set my sb-600's to slave mode and the d700 as a commander with the built in flash but I am having an issue that probably easily solved but my brain is frazzled...

I want to use one sb600 in my lastolite ezybox and one as a fill light elsewhere. I want to use the strobes in manual mode but can't figure out how to adjust the power output on the individual units without changing the power of the whole system. Have I just been stupid and left it on TTL?

I will be using this for weddings in mostly low light situations... With gels occasionally too

Thanks for your infinite patience guys!

Rich

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicUsing d700 as commander with 2 sb-600's [View all] , Rjasimmons , Fri 09-Nov-12 02:52 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Using d700 as commander with 2 sb-600's
Scotty Silver Member
09th Nov 2012
gkaiseril Gold Member
09th Nov 2012
Rjasimmons
09th Nov 2012
Scotty Silver Member
09th Nov 2012
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
13th Nov 2012
HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
14th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59741 Previous topic | Next topic