Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon SB-900 Not flashing

aaatruck74

Indianapolis, US
244 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon SB-900 Not flashing"

aaatruck74 Registered since 02nd Aug 2008
Sun 04-Nov-12 09:27 AM

Thanks Marty

I will clean the electrical contacts and see if that hekps any. I haven't had any trouble out of it except temp getting HOT and shutting down on me when I first got it. I have learn what to do when I see it getting close to over heating over the last 4 yrs with it. I did need the other places , that I could send it oo. I have always sent my things to Nikon in Merriville NY , but with Sandy there , they are having problems on thier own and repairs are at a stand still for them right now. If that doesn't get it fix , I will send it off to one of the shops you have here for me. Have you had any work done at any of these Marty? Let me know. I love the Merriville NY shop. They always got right back to me pretty quick on what was wrong and LOL how much it would be. Thanks again and look for your reply.

Harold---Indiana-Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Nikon SB-900 Not flashing [View all] , aaatruck74 , Sun 04-Nov-12 02:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon SB-900 Not flashing