Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59636
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: studio lighting and noise" Previous topic | Next topic
Tallow Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2009Mon 29-Oct-12 11:49 PM
911 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: studio lighting and noise"
In response to In response to 1

Niagara-on-the-Lake, CA

thanks George
I never even realized I had the meta data turned off. This image should have the data attached

I was about 5' away and according to my DOF calc I should have had a DOF of about 1.5". I even used the Live View setting to focus on the flower

Dave

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my 500px gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicstudio lighting and noise [View all] , Tallow Silver Member, Mon 29-Oct-12 01:32 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: studio lighting and noise
gkaiseril Gold Member
29th Oct 2012
Tallow Silver Member
29th Oct 2012
Arkayem Moderator
31st Oct 2012
Tallow Silver Member
31st Oct 2012
hujiie Silver Member
31st Oct 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59636 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.