Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Williamstown, US
347 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: R1C1 Qustion"

Nitehawk5169 Registered since 22nd Feb 2010
Sat 20-Oct-12 03:02 PM

Hi Tim,

As Marty explained it is probably a case of supply has to catch up to demand. I noticed that B&H has them on backorder but the R1C1 kit is available. I had bought the R1C1 kit from B&H a couple of years ago and then ordered two more SB-R200s about 6 months later. At that time they had them in stock and I had no problem getting them. I was lucky because when I decide I want something it turns immediately into I "NEED" something! To get a feel for the situation I would call around to B&H and other distributors and see what kind of queue you can expect but continue to check eBay. Your other alternative, which may provide better results, is to check your local high end camera store. I have obtained a lot of Nikon gear from B&H but started to use Allen's Camera in PA when I picked up the latest TC-20 when they had it in stock and B&H did not. I also got my D4 months before I would have seen one from B&H. Sometimes "BIG" is not better. Good luck.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic R1C1 Qustion [View all] , Tropic Lightning , Fri 19-Oct-12 03:09 PM
Reply message RE: R1C1 Qustion