nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59569
View in linear mode

Subject: "R1C1 Qustion" Previous topic | Next topic
Tropic Lightning Registered since 09th Oct 2009Fri 19-Oct-12 03:09 PM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"R1C1 Qustion"

Midlothian, US

I recently picked up a R1 to go with my su-800 commander, I like off camera flash. My question is I would like to get more SB-R200's, they seem to be in very short supply. Is this a glitch in the system or is this the old supply and demand at work. I looked on Ebay and the only ones available are from Japan for nearly 300 dollars with shipping, that is twice the domestic price of 159.00.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

I am a super hero, I can control light and freeze time.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicR1C1 Qustion [View all] , Tropic Lightning , Fri 19-Oct-12 03:09 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: R1C1 Qustion
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
20th Oct 2012
Nitehawk5169 Gold Member
20th Oct 2012
Tropic Lightning
20th Oct 2012
20th Oct 2012
Tropic Lightning
20th Oct 2012
21st Oct 2012
fisherd80fun Silver Member
21st Oct 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59569 Previous topic | Next topic