nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Sb-28 vs Sb-50.. any thoughts?

jnscbl

US
3601 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Sb-28 vs Sb-50.. any thoughts?"

jnscbl Basic Member
Sat 01-Sep-01 03:56 AM

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-01 AT 06:00 AM (GMT)

I guess something got lost in the translation. Granted, the SB50 costs less than the SB28; I meant it's not just a stripped down, lower power unit for those who cannot afford the SB28. That is more or less what the SB22s is. The SB50, it seems, is intended for a different type of user, and just happens to cost less than the SB28. If you have the F/N80, and want an accessory flash to use with the built-in, then you are the intended user.---scott

--scott

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
Pablo Picasso

A general, generic topic Sb-28 vs Sb-50.. any thoughts? [View all] , bowmah , Fri 31-Aug-01 07:34 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sb-28 vs Sb-50.. any thoughts?
                              Reply message Thansk everyone for your input! (nt)
                                   Reply message RE: Thansk everyone for your input! (nt)
Reply message Experience with: Sb-28 vs Sb-50