Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #287
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: grey market SB-28?" Previous topic | Next topic
avitar Tue 28-Aug-01 11:17 AM

#1. "RE: grey market SB-28?"
In response to In response to 0

I just bought the US version. For the extra $30 I didn't want to kick myself if something went wrong. I know I will have this piece of equipment for a long time so the extra $ will not matter over the long period of time. I also have the N80 which I also bought at B&H and I bought the SU-4 .. If I could only learn how to use them better.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicgrey market SB-28? [View all] , docampo , Tue 28-Aug-01 01:41 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: grey market SB-28?
avitar
28th Aug 2001
jnscbl
28th Aug 2001
avm247 Moderator
28th Aug 2001

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #287 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.