nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #9962
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Help! Coolpix P5000 problem" Previous topic | Next topic
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004Sat 16-Jul-11 09:01 AM
9866 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Help! Coolpix P5000 problem"
In response to In response to 0

Memphis, US

Sounds like the internal battery is bad or not holding a charge. Not sure what it would cost to replace or what tests you can do at home. I would call nikon or a authorized service center.

Sorry not much help.

Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicHelp! Coolpix P5000 problem [View all] , dnavarria , Fri 15-Jul-11 08:53 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Help! Coolpix P5000 problem
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
16th Jul 2011
Reply message I'll try charging it for another week...
dnavarria
16th Jul 2011
     Reply message Looking at theP7000...
dnavarria
17th Jul 2011

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #9962 Previous topic | Next topic