Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #967
View in linear mode

Subject: "Battery or Charger ??" Previous topic | Next topic
manishkmr Registered since 30th Oct 2002Wed 30-Oct-02 11:12 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Battery or Charger ??"

Hello,

I bought 995 y'day and having trouble with charging the battery. Here is the problem:

When I put battery in my camera nothing happened - not power at all. So, I tried to charge the battery in the charger and the light flashed red twice before going steady red. As per manual, it should start flashing orange when battery is inserted.

The light on my charger remained steady red even after 6-7 hours. I am not sure whether battery or charger or both are faulty.

If anyone knows the solution, please help me in getting about it. I was too excited after looking at the items in the box. But, now I feel so sorry. Am I missing something?

Any pointer shall be highly appreciated.

Manish.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicBattery or Charger ?? [View all] , manishkmr , Wed 30-Oct-02 11:12 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Battery or Charger ??
Nikonnut
03rd Nov 2002
Reply message RE: the MH-53 Charger for Earlier Coolpix
DaveWooster
23rd Feb 2013
     Reply message RE: the MH-53 Charger for Earlier Coolpix
cliddell Silver Member
24th Feb 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #967 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.