nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #967
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: the MH-53 Charger for Earlier Coolpix" Previous topic | Next topic
DaveWooster Registered since 10th Nov 2012Sat 23-Feb-13 07:54 PM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: the MH-53 Charger for Earlier Coolpix"
In response to In response to 1
Sat 23-Feb-13 08:39 PM by DaveWooster

Topeka, US

Looking at other threads on this site, the MH-53, mentioned by Larry on Long Island, will charge not only a Nikon EN-El1 but also aftermarket replacements by Sterling TEK, Lenmar, etc. It will do so not only in the USA but in other countries including ones in Europe. It will even detect/signal a fault if and when ones battery goes sour. (Yet it does not seem to be available from Nikon.)

I therefore keep on hand several spare, tested MH-53 chargers for members of this site. You are welcome to contact me about getting one sent to you: DaveWooster at hot mail dot com . (And ask me about another way that members like Manish can use to detect a battery fault using a standard, electrical meter if they have access to one.)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicBattery or Charger ?? [View all] , manishkmr , Thu 31-Oct-02 12:12 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Battery or Charger ??
Nikonnut
03rd Nov 2002
Reply message RE: the MH-53 Charger for Earlier Coolpix
DaveWooster
23rd Feb 2013
     Reply message RE: the MH-53 Charger for Earlier Coolpix
cliddell Silver Member
24th Feb 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #967 Previous topic | Next topic