nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10924
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: waterproof cameras for snorkeling" Previous topic | Next topic
delraypiper Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2013Wed 03-Jul-13 03:03 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: waterproof cameras for snorkeling"
In response to In response to 3
Wed 03-Jul-13 03:06 PM by delraypiper

Delray Beach, US

You may want to consider the Sealife cameras. The Reefmaster is self contained, rated to 200 ft, has macro mode, includes a wide angle lens. Check out their website http://www.sealife-cameras.com/cameras/reefmaster

I have been diving with Sealife cameras for about 10 years and for the price, take great photos.

I also have an AW-100 which I use in my kayak. I would not consider using this for diving or snorkeling.

John D

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicwaterproof cameras for snorkeling [View all] , ACon , Tue 23-Apr-13 07:00 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: waterproof cameras for snorkeling
gkaiseril Gold Member
23rd Apr 2013
ACon
23rd Apr 2013
jec6613 Silver Member
23rd Apr 2013
delraypiper Silver Member
03rd Jul 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10924 Previous topic | Next topic