nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10909
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Underwater coolpix" Previous topic | Next topic
tamphlett Registered since 03rd Apr 2013Fri 12-Apr-13 08:25 AM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Underwater coolpix"
In response to In response to 1
Fri 12-Apr-13 08:26 AM by tamphlett

UK

Thanks Covey22.

I think that as no-one has responded to say they own one is a bit of an indicator, but for £60 UK I suppose that's what I should have expected. Rather than the quality (with my snorkeling ability, any more than 'snaps' would be ambitious) my main concern is the water-tightness of the camera and will it last in salt water.

For the price I'll take a risk and make sure I've rigorously tested it underwater before I get to the reef. Good job I live near the beach!

My Nikonians Gallery

Tim Amphlett
Lancs, UK

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A topic tagged as in need of helpUnderwater coolpix [View all] , tamphlett , Thu 11-Apr-13 10:36 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Underwater coolpix
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
11th Apr 2013
tamphlett
12th Apr 2013
Paulina G Silver Member
16th Apr 2013
tamphlett
17th Apr 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10909 Previous topic | Next topic