Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10909
View in linear mode

Subject: "Underwater coolpix" Previous topic | Next topic
tamphlett Registered since 03rd Apr 2013Thu 11-Apr-13 09:36 AM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Underwater coolpix"

GB

Hi All,

I am going to have a holiday which will involve snorkeling over a reef.

I don't want to risk my SLR kit, so I was looking for a cheap-ish alternative that I could use in the sea when I came across the Coolpix S30.

I also had in mind I might use it for a carry-anywhere compact afterwards.

Anyone know if these are any good?

Thanks,

My Nikonians Gallery

Tim Amphlett
Lancs, UK

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as in need of helpUnderwater coolpix [View all] , tamphlett , Thu 11-Apr-13 09:36 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Underwater coolpix
Covey22 Moderator
11th Apr 2013
tamphlett
12th Apr 2013
Paulina G Silver Member
16th Apr 2013
tamphlett
17th Apr 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10909 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.