nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Cameras

cliddell

Pietermaritzburg, ZA
1015 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Cameras"

cliddell Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Oct 2006
Fri 11-Jan-13 06:56 AM

Hi Larry,

If you haven't already done so I would suggest down loading the fairly lengthy PDF manual from your Nikon Web site.

I find the manual quite easy to navigate by just clicking on the references to further information, of course apart from the usual PDF Find function.

Regards,
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg
South Africa

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Cameras [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sat 05-Jan-13 06:22 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Camera...