nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Cameras

James23p

Memphis, US
10141 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Cameras"

James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004
Fri 11-Jan-13 04:24 AM

Good stuff Larry, I really like my P7000. I can understand it being a bit difficult to set up for a point and shoot it has a ton of functions!

Thanks for posting. Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

Click on image to view larger version

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

A general, generic topic Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Cameras [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sat 05-Jan-13 06:22 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Just won a Nikon Coolpix P7000,from Samy's Camera...