nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10781
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Coolpix S8000 Camera dead?" Previous topic | Next topic
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberTue 23-Oct-12 03:04 PM
10884 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Coolpix S8000 Camera dead?"
In response to In response to 0
Tue 23-Oct-12 03:09 PM by Covey22

US

Definitely sounds like the unit is dead. If you're within store return period, get them to give you a new one. Otherwise you should still be in manufacturer warranty (most digital products are 1-year), so call Nikon USA for a repair/replacement.

Edited to add: I just realized you're in Australia. Hmm. Well, forget the store and Nikon USA unless you want to pay shipping, which is likely prohibitive. See what the Nikon regional office in Lidcombe NSW can do. As long as you have a US receipt, they should honor warranty service.

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicCoolpix S8000 Camera dead? [View all] , ronaldbegg Silver Member, Tue 23-Oct-12 03:49 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Coolpix S8000 Camera dead?
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
23rd Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Coolpix S8000 Camera dead?
ronaldbegg Silver Member
23rd Oct 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10781 Previous topic | Next topic