nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44367
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Color in D40x vs. D3100" Previous topic | Next topic
Bluewaterhooker0   Tampa, US  Registered since 31st Jan 2009 Mon 02-Jul-12 05:11 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Color in D40x vs. D3100"
In response to In response to 0

Bree,
Have to say I would go along with the previous poster, ragarding your color balance question. The reason for my comment really has to do with your apparent age, and the photos you are producing. It would appear that you are a sophmore/junior in high school. I got into photography myself, at about that same age (a whole lotta years ago). So, you've got me by a few years on experience, at that point in time. Looked at some of your photos, and you have really got some nice shots there. The one of 'Grace', and the close up child shot show some great capability. Your technical, and compositional talents are really developing. I had a professional career for about 20 years, after graduating with a college photo degree. Anyway, keep up the good work, and keep enjoying the challenge. I have a D40, and a few D80's, and I have to say, the D40 can make some great photos. The D80's just allow me to control the manual adjustments much easier, like the old days. And, how about that 55-200mm lens. I'm always amazed at the quality of shots it is capable of producing, considering the reasonable price. Not familiar with the D3100, but if you are into manual control, the pricier bodies might give you a thrill. Good Luck

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicColor in D40x vs. D3100 [View all] , BreeElla , Sun 01-Jul-12 04:23 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Color in D40x vs. D3100 aolander Silver Member
01st Jul 2012
Reply message RE: Color in D40x vs. D3100 Bluewaterhooker0
02nd Jul 2012
Reply message RE: Color in D40x vs. D3100 blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
02nd Jul 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44367 Previous topic | Next topic