nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44360
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Time for a new battery on D60?" Previous topic | Next topic
BreeElla Registered since 20th Jun 2012Sun 01-Jul-12 05:58 AM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Time for a new battery on D60?"
In response to In response to 0

Newburgh, US

Hi Bill! I don't have a D60, but I do have a lot of experience traveling with my cameras. I always travel with 2 batteries for each camera. When I got my first camera here is what I was taught: "If you care enough about your preserving your memories with such a nice camera, always care enough about your memories to have enough power to use your nice camera." I have found this to be helpful many times.

As for the life of your camera, I have the D3100 and I took 22,000 photos last year, and even more than that this year (we have to keep track for the 4-H photography project) I have worn the paint off the setting buttons on the back, which I have heard is near impossible. It is still going strong. It seems to me that if you treat it with care is does fine.

But my whole point in replying was to suggest to you that 2 batteries is never a bad idea.

Striving to make my best better.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicTime for a new battery on D60? [View all] , BillinBoston Gold Member, Mon 25-Jun-12 05:16 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Time for a new battery on D60?
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
25th Jun 2012
BillinBoston Gold Member
28th Jun 2012
BreeElla
01st Jul 2012
BreeElla
01st Jul 2012
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
02nd Jul 2012
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
02nd Jul 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44360 Previous topic | Next topic