nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Time for a new battery on D60?

BreeElla

Newburgh, US
16 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Time for a new battery on D60?"

BreeElla Registered since 20th Jun 2012
Sun 01-Jul-12 04:58 AM

Hi Bill! I don't have a D60, but I do have a lot of experience traveling with my cameras. I always travel with 2 batteries for each camera. When I got my first camera here is what I was taught: "If you care enough about your preserving your memories with such a nice camera, always care enough about your memories to have enough power to use your nice camera." I have found this to be helpful many times.

As for the life of your camera, I have the D3100 and I took 22,000 photos last year, and even more than that this year (we have to keep track for the 4-H photography project) I have worn the paint off the setting buttons on the back, which I have heard is near impossible. It is still going strong. It seems to me that if you treat it with care is does fine.

But my whole point in replying was to suggest to you that 2 batteries is never a bad idea.

Striving to make my best better.

A general, generic topic Time for a new battery on D60? [View all] , BillinBoston Gold Member, Mon 25-Jun-12 04:16 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Time for a new battery on D60?