nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44329
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: D60 landscape lens" Previous topic | Next topic
BillinBoston Gold Member Nikonian since 08th Mar 2012Mon 25-Jun-12 04:35 AM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D60 landscape lens"
In response to In response to 2

Hyde Park, MA, US

Hi Marty,

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to stay with my current lenses for now, and perhaps in the future, pick up a non-prime 10-24.

I own a circular polarizer (Tiffen), and plan to use it on a lot of my outdoor landscape shots this summer. It's been so long since I've used it, what are the rules of thumb as to when to, and when not to, use it? Is my Tiffen good enough to use with the Nikkor 18-55 and 55-200, or should I be looking at another brand?

Thanks,
Bill

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionD60 landscape lens [View all] , BillinBoston Gold Member, Sun 17-Jun-12 04:09 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D60 landscape lens
aolander Silver Member
18th Jun 2012
BillinBoston Gold Member
25th Jun 2012
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
19th Jun 2012
BillinBoston Gold Member
25th Jun 2012
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
25th Jun 2012
BillinBoston Gold Member
26th Jun 2012
SabreFlyr Silver Member
25th Jul 2012
SabreFlyr Silver Member
25th Jul 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44329 Previous topic | Next topic