nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43767
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fair price for a D40?" Previous topic | Next topic
ShaneR Registered since 13th Oct 2007Fri 08-Jul-11 05:14 PM
160 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Fair price for a D40?"

CA

I thought this was the best spot to post the question, if not please move...

I've upgraded to the D7000 2 months ago, so I'll be listing my D40 and 18-55 (non-vr) lens for sale. Really no need for them

What would be a fair price for both? The D40 is in excellent shape with a relatively low shutter count. The 18-55 I need to send away for warranty repair first--focus motor.

I was thinking some where in the $300-400 range?

Thanks.

------------------------------
If my photos are good, it's my talent; if my photos are bad, it's the stupid camera

Visit my photoblog.

View my Flickr Photostream.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicFair price for a D40? [View all] , ShaneR , Fri 08-Jul-11 05:14 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Fair price for a D40?
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
09th Jul 2011
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
09th Jul 2011
ShaneR
09th Jul 2011

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43767 Previous topic | Next topic