Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43670
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zeikos battery grip for D60" Previous topic | Next topic
SabreFlyr Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jul 2009Thu 05-May-11 04:33 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Zeikos battery grip for D60"
Thu 05-May-11 04:33 PM by SabreFlyr

Marion, IN, US

I'm curious about what experience anyone might have with the Zeikos battery grip for the D60. I'd like to know your thoughts about the grip itself and its integration with the D60. I'd like to have something that would help in using the camera in the vertical orientation. How does it balance? How's the quality? It doesn't seem too expensive. However, I don't really plan on using this camera a whole lot longer. Hoping to move up to a D5100 or D7000. Just don't know how soon I can do that. Might still keep the D60 as a backup/second body.

Ray

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionZeikos battery grip for D60 [View all] , SabreFlyr Silver Member, Thu 05-May-11 04:33 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Zeikos battery grip for D60
James23p Moderator
06th May 2011
SabreFlyr Silver Member
06th May 2011
htan Silver Member
09th May 2011

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43670 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.