Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43489
View in linear mode

Subject: "Newbie with D60 with a problem" Previous topic | Next topic
Kim R Paige Registered since 12th Jan 2011Wed 12-Jan-11 02:45 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Newbie with D60 with a problem"

US

Hello,
I am brand new, just bought a used D60 that does not read the SD card. It takes pictures, stores them on the card, but does not show them on the camera's monitor, nor can you view any pics on the card from the camera. I can remove the card and view the pics on a computer. My local camera shop told me to send it to Nikon for repair. Just wondering the cause, (shop said probably main board) and cost for repair. Anyone ever have this problem and could it be a simple fix? Thanks, Kim

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionNewbie with D60 with a problem [View all] , Kim R Paige , Wed 12-Jan-11 02:45 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Newbie with D60 with a problem
CharlieS Silver Member
12th Jan 2011
MEMcD Moderator
12th Jan 2011
Kim R Paige
12th Jan 2011

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43489 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.