nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Custom white balance on the D40

edwin1ejb

Glendale, US
531 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Custom white balance on the D40"

edwin1ejb Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jan 2003
Tue 11-Jan-11 04:48 AM

I am trying to set a custom white balance on my D40 . I follow instructions carefully, but no matter what I do the camera says "Unable to measure custom white balance, try again" and inside the viewfinder it says "no Gd".

Please help!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Custom white balance on the D40 [View all] , edwin1ejb Silver Member, Tue 11-Jan-11 04:48 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Custom white balance on the D40