nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
juanehr

CO
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Problem with my D40"

juanehr Registered since 04th Jan 2011
Tue 04-Jan-11 01:25 PM

Hi Tom, thanks for your help.

Well the problem is that when I take the picture (yes I can see through the lens) , and I want to see it, the LCD shows the review but it shows as if I have taken a black picture. I explain: I take the picture, it sounds perfect, speed and aperture, zoom are in order. After I have taken the picture I check the Histogram and it’s blank, the axes appear but no other line (the sensor?). In fact the picture is recorded on the SD card and I can take more pictures.. but all in black. I took off the lens and I did the exercice without it… it works fine but it records black images.

Another thing I notice is that the display format, which I have always had as “Graphic” for all the Digital Vari-program modes, changed suddenly to "Classic" for some modes.

Again, thanks for the help.

A topic tagged as having a question Problem with my D40 [View all] , juanehr , Tue 04-Jan-11 01:25 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Problem with my D40