nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
juanehr

CO
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Problem with my D40"

juanehr Registered since 04th Jan 2011
Tue 04-Jan-11 01:25 PM

Hi Tom, thanks for your help.

Well the problem is that when I take the picture (yes I can see through the lens) , and I want to see it, the LCD shows the review but it shows as if I have taken a black picture. I explain: I take the picture, it sounds perfect, speed and aperture, zoom are in order. After I have taken the picture I check the Histogram and it’s blank, the axes appear but no other line (the sensor?). In fact the picture is recorded on the SD card and I can take more pictures.. but all in black. I took off the lens and I did the exercice without it… it works fine but it records black images.

Another thing I notice is that the display format, which I have always had as “Graphic” for all the Digital Vari-program modes, changed suddenly to "Classic" for some modes.

Again, thanks for the help.

A topic tagged as having a question Problem with my D40 [View all] , juanehr , Tue 04-Jan-11 01:25 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Problem with my D40