nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A present for all you football lovers, well steelers an...

pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: A present for all you football lovers, well steelers anyway...."

pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Wed 21-Nov-12 06:02 PM

Thanks Joe, I'm thinking I had my 700 set to master on the left side of the photo pointing to the steeler backdrop set at 1/8 and the 600 on the other side of the drop pointing directly at the drop at 1/16. I need to always have the one that is actually shooting at the drop that low to freeze the drop. At least I think that's the set up I used. But looking at it, I see the flash is centered right in front of the drop so it could have been that I used the pop up flash to set off the other flashes. I can't remember, I spend an entire day just trying to get it right and try so many different variations that it drives me nuts. I think I am going to try and find a waterdrop forum on here somewhere to help me out a bit. Some days I can get everything set up perfectly then there are some days I could just scream because nothing it looking right...But I keep on truckin!
So it's either of those two setups Joe, either I used my pop up flash to trigger the other two which like I said, one is pointed at the backdrop and the other is pointed towards the drop.

Darlene

A general, generic topic A present for all you football lovers, well steelers an... [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Wed 21-Nov-12 02:26 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: A present for all you football lovers, well steeler...