Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252086
View in linear mode

Subject: "A BIG thank you..." Previous topic | Next topic
DBarnes Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2008Fri 16-Nov-12 06:55 PM
263 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A BIG thank you..."

US

I'm thinking it's been about 4 years and 130K photos and 200+ Posts/questions... so, it's about time that I thanked the faithful Nikonians for all your help.
The timing on this thank you is based on a few photos that, I think, have finally shown what the D90 and I can do when the stars align, the light is right and I finally shoot at a fast enough shutter speed to match the subject. What I like about the shots is the dynamic range and the depth of field.
Thought I'd share the wealth/success of all your hard work to teach me what I need to know.
Thanks so much.
Dave

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=23586

http://fullframedreams.smugmug.com/

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicA BIG thank you... [View all] , DBarnes Silver Member, Fri 16-Nov-12 06:55 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: A BIG thank you...
jrp Administrator
17th Nov 2012
OnTERRYo Silver Member
17th Nov 2012
Asgard Administrator
17th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252086 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.