nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"A happy moment!"

pasknucklehead Registered since 05th Feb 2008
Mon 12-Nov-12 04:06 AM

Hi everyone, I didn't know exactly what to put as the subject, so that is the best I could come up with. I know all of you on here have followed all my trials and tribulations and have seen me move up in the ranks so to speak. So I just wanted to share with you my latest triump. I have just SOLD my first FRAMED PIECE OF WORK!. I am estatic...It was actually my favorite piece. It was my flag waterdrop photo. I will attach it here. And it went for a nice price tag of $182.00. I didn't set the price, you know me, I would have given it away if someone asked me, but the gallery owner sat down with me and came up with this price via a "formula" or whatever she called it...but how bout that!!!!! I am so happy also that I got to witness the selling. I was actually there when an older gentlemen was asking the gallery owner about the print and how on earth I got that flag in those drops. She called me over and left me step in and talk with him. He was amazed at how much thought I put into it, and laughed when I told him how messy my kitchen got just working on this one photo. I was beaming all over when he carried it out the door......whoo hooo!!!! So once again, my hats off to you guys for getting me where I'm at today... Here's what the print looked like....It was framed in a walnut 11x14 frame with a ivory colored mat...It was very pretty I thought......

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Darlene

This is a hot, active topic! A happy moment! [View all] , pasknucklehead , Mon 12-Nov-12 04:06 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: A happy moment!