nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252032
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Nikon Did It Right" Previous topic | Next topic
ttc546 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jan 2009Sun 04-Nov-12 06:35 PM
36 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon Did It Right"
In response to In response to 1
Sun 04-Nov-12 06:36 PM by ttc546

Camberley, UK

Nice to hear and hits my number one hot button - Customer Service. It is THE most important differentiator to winning customer business. Simple to give but even easier to get wrong.

My very first job was working for the John Lewis Partnership where customer service is ingrained into the culture of the business from day 1. Where going out of your way above and beyond what might be expected is instilled in every employee. It is what makes that company the number 1 store in the UK.

Nice one Nikon.

Chris

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicNikon Did It Right [View all] , karma1248 , Sat 03-Nov-12 05:07 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon Did It Right
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
03rd Nov 2012
Reply message RE: Nikon Did It Right
ttc546 Silver Member
04th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252032 Previous topic | Next topic