nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

question about using my sb700 on my d90

pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: question about using my sb700 on my d90"

pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Mon 22-Oct-12 04:25 PM

Well, I can't really see now as I'm typing cause I got all these specks floating in my eyeballs with all these flashes going off. thanks for that....hehhe.
Okay, tried all that and it all worked just fine. Didn't know though that you could actually set up all the flashes in ttl mode. I thought everything had to be done in manual. so that's good to know. And the last thing I tried then was to put my pop up flash with the -- so it wasn't contributing to the light, but couldn't figure out why my 600 wasn't firing. I had it already set in manual mode with the channel being still in A mode, then when I change it to match the same channel as the 700 i.e B mode, it fired. So how's come one time you have to have them on 2 different channels, but then when you use ttl mode, they have to be on the same channel. That's still a little bit confusing and sure is a pain in the butt doing all this changing...

Darlene

A general, generic topic question about using my sb700 on my d90 [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Sat 20-Oct-12 02:11 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: question about using my sb700 on my d90
                              Reply message RE: question about using my sb700 on my d90a