nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251908
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: question about hot shoe adapters" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008Fri 05-Oct-12 07:08 PM
1425 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: question about hot shoe adapters"
In response to In response to 2

US

just a follow up: spent a few days researching, talking on the phone and just pulling my hair out,,,BUT I GOT ER DONE!!!! I now figured out that those little chords are indeed the pc sync chords and they hook to the hotshoe adapter itself. What confused me though was that they were really hard to connect. After researching, they said they was normal so I finally got those figured out. The y cable just connected both my flashes together. So I am well on my way and excited as heck...I've just never had the need to get a hot shoe adapter excpecially since I use commander mode most of the time so this was just a little extra learning I had to do...But you guys are great to always listen to me rambling and figuring out just what I am trying to do..For that I say thankyou,,,and look for my wonderful photos soon,,,I hope...(smile)

Darlene

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicquestion about hot shoe adapters [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Thu 04-Oct-12 01:37 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: question about hot shoe adapters
OnTERRYo Silver Member
04th Oct 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
05th Oct 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
05th Oct 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251908 Previous topic | Next topic