nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251892
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: question about my waterdrop photo" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008 Sat 29-Sep-12 02:12 PM
1444 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: question about my waterdrop photo"
In response to In response to 2

I was afraid of that....man,,,,I worked so hard on this...but it is better to be safe than sorry.................Thanks Pete for that read between the lines post....(outhouse lawyers) that's too funny...but good advice..Thankyou also my previous post friend, if someone sold my stuff, I'd be furious and while Dr. Suess is our friend, he possibly would take off my head...thanks guys

Darlene

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicquestion about my waterdrop photo [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Sat 29-Sep-12 03:05 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo IanCT
29th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo elec164 Silver Member
29th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo pasknucklehead Silver Member
29th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
29th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo pasknucklehead Silver Member
30th Sep 2012
     Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
30th Sep 2012
01st Oct 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251892 Previous topic | Next topic