nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251881
View in linear mode

Subject: "I guess this is the place to ask what is with low ISO s..." Previous topic | Next topic
JBD90   US  Registered since 24th Nov 2011 Thu 27-Sep-12 03:21 PM
201 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"I guess this is the place to ask what is with low ISO settings on my D90"

I was in really bright light and I wanted to go as low as possible on ISO. The camera only will go down to 200 then letters appear. LNN or something like that. I don't have the camera at hand. My brain wants to shoot at old kodachrome settings. I guess I am just a Kodachrome guy stuck in the digital age. So what is this L something. Is this shorthand for "you've gone low enough fella"? JBD90

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicI guess this is the place to ask what is with low ISO s... [View all] , JBD90 , Thu 27-Sep-12 03:21 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: I guess this is the place to ask what is with low I... MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
27th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: I guess this is the place to ask what is with low I... JBD90
27th Sep 2012
     Reply message RE: I guess this is the place to ask what is with low I... MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
27th Sep 2012
     Reply message RE: I guess this is the place to ask what is with low I... lynngail
27th Sep 2012
          Reply message RE: I guess this is the place to ask what is with low I... JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
28th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: I guess this is the place to ask what is with low I... Graystar
29th Sep 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251881 Previous topic | Next topic